Or am I chosen to be honored? Yes to both. I’ve just been nominated by caitlinsternwrites for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. What a compliment that is! Caitlin, too, has been nominated for the award, (You should check out her blog–it’s excellent!) and the rules for accepting the award require that I:
- Thank the blogger who nominated me. (Thank you again, Caitlin)
- Place the award on my site.
- Share 7 random things about myself.
- Nominate 15 blogs. Let them know they’ve been nominated and how to accept the award.
So here goes with item 3.
- My wingspan is greater than my height
- I once had the nickname “Corky” for two weeks (at Girl Scout Camp)
- I can (and do) eat an entire pan of Rice Krispie cookies in a day
- I received this Very Inspiring Blogger award on my birthday 🙂
- I have recently developed a taste for pickled eggs (I have recipes…)
- I’m a pushover for beards (but only on men)
- I was once abducted by Aliens (okay, I just made that up, but if only it were true it would help explain so many things…)
Item 4 is a little tougher. I don’t know that I’ll manage 15 blogs, but I’ll have a go. Some I read often, some occasionally, but I enjoy them all.
- A Lighter Shade of Grey
- A Nine Pound Hammer, or a Woman Like You
- Badger’s Tree Change
- Die Gum Sarn, Big Gold Mountain
- Seeing Clarely
- Soulsby Farm
- The Loneliest Planet
- Throw Grammar from the Train
I hope you take time to check out these great bloggers. There really are too many to name, but it’s a start! And thanks again to Caitlin for giving me the nod. MM